|Nama kegiatan||:||AIRPORT REPORTING OFFICER TRAINING|
|Tanggal mulai||:||Kamis, 28 April 2011|
|Tanggal berakhir||:||Kamis, 28 April 2011|
Airport Reporting Officer Training is implemented through the cooperation between Indonesian Government cq Ministry of Transportation with the Australian Government cq Civil Aviation and Safety Authority (CASA), in the Program of Indonesia Transport Safety Assistance Package (ITSAP) Phase II
1. The participants can understand the requirements to be an Airport Reporting Officer according to civil aviation safety regulations.
2. The participants can learn and understand the duties and the responsibilities of Airport Reporting Officer, including some relevant regulations.
3. The participants can understand how to implement the inspections of the airport feasibility.
MATERIALS & SCHEDULE
The training materials covered :
1. The obligations of the airport operator
2. The roles and the responsibilities of the Airport Reporting Officer
3. Airport Serviceability Inspection.
4. Displaced Threshold.
Training of Airport Reporting Officer, will be held on 4th – 6 th of May, 2011 at Hotel Shangrila - Jakarta
The training materials are given by instructors from DGCA / Directorate General of Civil Aviation and assisted by an Experts from CASA – Australia.
The training attended by 15 participants from:
- The representation of PT. Angkasa Pura I and Angkasa Pura II
- The inspectors from all of Airports Administrator Office
- The inspectors from the Directorate of Airports
This training is needed in order to increase the competences of the Airport Inspectors for compliance CASR 139 regulatory parts 139.049 and 139.123
for more informations can contact:
Sub-Directorate of Personnel and Airport Operations, Directorate of Airports
Gd. Karya Lt. 24
Ministry of Transportation,
Mrs. WahyuDwi Agustini.
|File undangan||:||No file uploaded.|