|Nama kegiatan||:||AERODROME WORKS SAFETY OFFICERS TRAINING|
|Tanggal mulai||:||Kamis, 28 April 2011|
|Tanggal berakhir||:||Kamis, 28 April 2011|
Aerodrome Work Safety Officer Training is implemented through the cooperation between Indonesian Government cq Ministry of Transportation with the Australian Government cq Civil Aviation and Safety Authority (CASA), in the Program of Indonesia Transport Safety Assistance Package (ITSAP) Phase II
1. The participants can learn and understand the duties and the responsibilities of Aerodrome Works Safety Officer, including some relevant regulations.
2. The participants can understand about the Markers and Lighting for Unserviceability Area.
3. The participants can understand the implementation of the work on the air side related to aviation safety
MATERIALS & SCHEDULE
The training materials focused on :
1. The duties and responsibilities of the Works Safety Officer
2. Lighting Materials for Unserviceability Area
3. The implementation of the work on the air side.
Training of Aerodrome Works Safety Officer, will be held on 9th – 11th of May, 2011 at Hotel Shangrila - Jakarta
The training materials are given by instructors from DGCA / Directorate General of Civil Aviation and assisted by an Experts from CASA – Australia.
The training attended by 15 participants from:
- The representation of PT. Angkasa Pura I and Angkasa Pura II
- The inspectors from all of Airports Administrator Office
- The inspectors from the Directorate of Airports
This training is needed in order to increase the competences of the Airport Inspectors for compliance CASR 139 regulatory parts 139.049 and 139.123
for more informations can contact:
Sub-Directorate of Personnel and Airport Operations, Directorate of Airports
Gd. Karya Lt. 24
Ministry of Transportation,
Mrs. WahyuDwi Agustini.
|File undangan||:||No file uploaded.|